Monday, 3 March 2014

Defeat Depression Campaign

https://www.change.org/en-CA/petitions/government-of-saskatchewan-call-a-public-inquiry-into-the-municipal-affairs-of-major-cities-in-saskatchewan


Good Monday morning Regina!!!

I would like to extend my sincerest gratitudes to those that participated recently in my Monster Jam World Finals Charity Auction, in an effort towards the upcoming Defeat Depression events happening in May 2014. I auctioned off a Monster Jam World Finals Double Down package, worth $192.00USD, at no reserve - with 100% of the net proceeds going to the Defeat Depression campaign.

While it didn't gain as much momentum as I had hoped, I am still very pleased with the results, and the package has now been shipped off to California to the lucky buyer. In the interest of full disclosure, there was a $10.00 charge for shipping, but the actual costs of shipping were $19.87, leaving a net result of $41.13. Obviously I couldn't just let that amount be donated, so I proudly rounded the amount up to $100.00 even, and to avoid my 'haters' trying to find some ludicrous way to turn this generosity into some silly controversy, I present the screen shots below as proof.

Have a great week everyone!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment