Monday, 10 March 2014

TODAY AT 4PM - City Hall Banning Being Challenged

https://www.change.org/en-CA/petitions/government-of-saskatchewan-call-a-public-inquiry-into-the-municipal-affairs-of-major-cities-in-saskatchewan

Good afternoon Regina!!
THE FOLLOWING WAS SENT TO THE LOCAL MEDIA AND THE CITY OF REGINA THIS AFTERNOON AFTER THE CITY REFUSED TO PROVIDE ANY LEGAL GROUNDS FOR BANNING ME FROM CITY HALL.

Good afternoon,

Pursuant to the below response from the City of Regina, I will be appearing at City Hall in person this afternoon at 4:00PM, to address a number of issues that are currently facing Regina residents. Of utmost importance for today (as it is the deadline for residents to submit their petition), I am looking to discuss the Local Improvement Program, and the unfair treatment of individual taxpayers in contrast to their corporate counterparts. As the City of Regina has refused to provide me with any legal support or the original Post Order that states that I am formally banned from City Hall, I plan to attend this afternoon, as any other taxpayer would have equal access to these same requests.

It should be noted that I have left a number of messages over the past few weeks with Mayor Fougere's office, Councillor Burnett, Glen Davies' office, Brent Sjoberg's office, Jim Nicol's office, and Service Regina. To this date, not one of these individuals have returned my phone calls, even though their assistants have instructed that they had been told that they would. I refuse to leave City Hall today, without one of the above listed individuals granting me a five minute meeting today to discuss the matters at hand. That is all I have been asking for, and they have been given ample notice and time to respond appropriately.

If you care to attend, you are welcome to. I am not doing this for any other purpose than to stand up for the rights of all taxpayers. The disrespecting of taxpayers has gone on far too long, and randomly banning and censoring taxpayers simply because they disagree with their message or viewpoints is simply a violation of their Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms.

FYI - I have already applied for, and received a response regarding the banning through the FOI request as Mr. Levy outlines below, as I am confident he is already aware of. Therefore, there is no Post Order that exists or any legal grounds to continue the bannishment of myself from City Hall.

Sincerely,
Chad A. Novak, CMA
Saskatchewan Taxpayers Advocacy Group
www.chad4regina.com


No comments:

Post a Comment