Friday, 25 April 2014

Help support the Defeat Depression Campaign

Good afternoon Regina!!!

I "came out of the closet" last summer with the fact that I have a mental illness, and as such, I have been battling the negative stigma that is associated with that on an ongoing basis. Many of you are very accepting and understanding of the situations surrounding Mental Health, but some are either not aware of just what is involved with having a mental illness, or don't quite understand how severe it can be suffering from an illness that is both invisible and highly misunderstood in our society.

This year, I am very proud to be taking part in the 2014 Defeat Depression "Move for Mental Health" campaign. Will you please help this great program by sponsoring my efforts through the link below? The event is on Saturday, May 10, 2014 at 9:00AM. I would be honoured if you would support the efforts financially, but even more honoured if you would show up in support of this great campaign.

Thank you everyone for your help and understanding!

Click the following link to donate:

No comments:

Post a Comment