Wednesday 2 April 2014

Mayor Fougere Breaks Law Again

Good evening Regina!!

Today, the Regina City Council (Executive Committee) once again voted to break a provincial law and delegate their authority to Mr. Brent Sjoberg, CMA. The mayor doesn't seem to think breaking the law is a big deal, but I know I certainly do!



And then, they considered a report from consultants IBI Group, based out of Ontario, which suggested some pretty common sense ways to fix the downtown, which the former City Council royally screwed up. One recommendation is an off-street parking facility, which is something I recommended way back in February 2012 before I officially launched my Mayoral Campaign. And, it didn't cost me a dime to suggest that. (The consultant's report cost you taxpayers $300,000)


Will you please join me in demanding accountability from this Fascist leader? 
ATTEND THE MAYOR'S OPEN HOUSE ON FRIDAY 9-11:30 AT CITY HALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment