Friday 21 February 2014

Won't Somebody Speak Out?

Good Friday morning Regina!!!

I am pleased to share with you this inspirational thought on this beautiful Friday morning. 


What some may view as a dramatic negative recent turn of events in my life, I am working hard to turn it into a positive. Please Pay It Forward to your fellow man/woman/child, and BE THE CHANGE that you seek in this world. This is but one of the many reasons that I continue to fight the good fight, and know that I am making a difference.

I am pleased to see the CHARITY AUCTION is rolling along smoothly, and we are now up to $50.00USD as of 8:30AM February 21, 2014, with exactly four days remaining. But, I know we can do better than that folks! Please, share widely and let's bring in a good return for the Defeat Depression campaign. Remember, 100% of the proceeds will be donated towards the campaign, and I will post a screen shot of that donation for the world to see!

Finally, this morning, after sharing the above inspirational photo, a good friend shared with me this video, and I must say, it is superb! Remember everyone, you can be the change you want to see in the world. 



You are somebody!


No comments:

Post a Comment