Wednesday 1 January 2014

2014: Focusing on the Positive

Happy New Year Regina!!

I will try to keep this post short and sweet for today, but I just wanted to let everyone know that one of the major New Years Resolutions I have made for 2014 - and I plan to stick to it for the entire year - is to be far more positive in my outlook on life. Now, this does not mean I will completely remove criticisms about situations which I find unjust; but it does mean that I will work to not only identify those situations, but to also find a positive in each situation, and provide meaningful solutions that you and I can do to hopefully bring on the change that is needed.



I share with you some very positive images here, which have been great inspirations to get me into this mindset, and I hope it inspires each one of you as well. I would like to issue this one challenge to each one of you reading this today: In 2014, please make an effort to do one Random Act of Kindness, each and every day, even if it's as simple as smiling at that person on the street that looks like they are having a down day. You just never know what that one act may do to change their outlook in life, or even - in some rare situations - save a life! If you do this one simple act each and every day, you can have touched 365 lives in 2014.


No comments:

Post a Comment